What Rear Seat is this? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > What Rear Seat is this?

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 07-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
jdykes

What Rear Seat is this?

I bought a rear seat that was advertised as a YJ seat; however it wasn't wide enough, it measures 31.5 inches across in the back. It has all the same mounting hardware expected but just wasnt' wide enough. I have found it hard to find dimensions but saw the TJ was 38 inches wide.

It is from Hi Tech Kustom, picture below. Trying to resell so I can get a YJ seat but don't want to dupe anyone.

2012-07-30-20.32.26.jpg   2012-07-30-20.33.26.jpg  
jdykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
WahooCreek
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdykes View Post
I bought a rear seat that was advertised as a YJ seat; however it wasn't wide enough, it measures 31.5 inches across in the back. It has all the same mounting hardware expected but just wasnt' wide enough. I have found it hard to find dimensions but saw the TJ was 38 inches wide.

It is from Hi Tech Kustom, picture below. Trying to resell so I can get a YJ seat but don't want to dupe anyone.

Maybe out of a Samurai?
WahooCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
alittleoff
2003 TJ Wrangler 

it's from a CJ-7.

Tags
jeep , rear seat , tj , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.