water in floor of '06 wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > water in floor of '06 wrangler

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 06-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #1
TurkeyT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

water in floor of '06 wrangler

I just bought an '06 Wrangler Rubicon with the hardtop currently installed. I have husky floor liners in it. After parking outside overnight, i found a puddle on the passenger side on the husky floor liner, and the carpet liner beneath it was also soaked. The rest of the jeep was dry. I don't see any obvious places that the water would have dripped from. Has anyone else had this problem and how can i fix it?

THANKS!

TurkeyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
Lumpymayo
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ditch the carpet and put in herculiner?
Get a trail cover for when it rains?
Lumpymayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
ballallday89
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I just had the exact problem. I took it to a shop and they found some gasket with the a/c wore out or something. They replaced that and problem fixed.
ballallday89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

search does wonders..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/water-floor-no-huge-deal-but-why-559150/

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/carpet-wet-back-553128/
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.