water in floor of '06 wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > water in floor of '06 wrangler

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 06-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
TurkeyT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

water in floor of '06 wrangler

I just bought an '06 Wrangler Rubicon with the hardtop currently installed. I have husky floor liners in it. After parking outside overnight, i found a puddle on the passenger side on the husky floor liner, and the carpet liner beneath it was also soaked. The rest of the jeep was dry. I don't see any obvious places that the water would have dripped from. Has anyone else had this problem and how can i fix it?

THANKS!

TurkeyT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
Lumpymayo
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ditch the carpet and put in herculiner?
Get a trail cover for when it rains?
Lumpymayo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
ballallday89
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I just had the exact problem. I took it to a shop and they found some gasket with the a/c wore out or something. They replaced that and problem fixed.
ballallday89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #4
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

search does wonders..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/water-floor-no-huge-deal-but-why-559150/

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/carpet-wet-back-553128/
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.