Want to test out our 7" Projector Headlights? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 31 Old 12-23-2016, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
HIDextra
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post
What about the fellas with square lights?
Take a look at our site and see if there is something that would work for you. Unless you want to do some customization from square to circular lights.

WE will add this into our product R&D if there is enough request for this product. What is the exact size that you have?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Let us help you with your automotive lighting needs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 31 Old 12-23-2016, 04:46 PM
14Sport
Proud Deplorable

1995 YJ Wrangler 

This headlight measures 7-7/8" wide x 5-5/8" tall and features a three prong connector to plug into your factory headlight wiring.

http://www.brandsport.com/wagl-h6054.html
Attached Thumbnails
YJ 005.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My observations are based on my experiences...YMMV.
post #18 of 31 Old 12-27-2016, 09:38 AM
xxdabroxx
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDextra View Post
Take a look at our site and see if there is something that would work for you. Unless you want to do some customization from square to circular lights.

WE will add this into our product R&D if there is enough request for this product. What is the exact size that you have?
You could probably find a market for the square lights in older trucks too like the square body chevy trucks. I know there are a lot of those that are starting to get restored these days.

You may also want to look at marketing the round headlights to the classic car guys, I haven't checked but I'd bet the round headlights are the same ones in my 73 Oldsmobile too. I'd guess they would like the same ones that I do that have a more classic appearance with the reflector. Looks mean a lot in the classic car world.

post #19 of 31 Old 12-27-2016, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
HIDextra
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdabroxx View Post
You could probably find a market for the square lights in older trucks too like the square body chevy trucks. I know there are a lot of those that are starting to get restored these days.

You may also want to look at marketing the round headlights to the classic car guys, I haven't checked but I'd bet the round headlights are the same ones in my 73 Oldsmobile too. I'd guess they would like the same ones that I do that have a more classic appearance with the reflector. Looks mean a lot in the classic car world.
You are right. I believe it would fit as well. Want to test them out for us on you classic? WE do need someone to work with our reflector ones.

post #20 of 31 Old 12-27-2016, 11:27 AM
xxdabroxx
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDextra View Post
You are right. I believe it would fit as well. Want to test them out for us on you classic? WE do need someone to work with our reflector ones.
I could, but it has been on jack stands for a while now. Something about a lot of hard passes destroying 2nd gear in the TH350 transmission, it didn't like 3 years of drag racing abuse. haha, then this Jeep thing happened, can only fill one money pit at a time.

I could thrown them in it though to make sure they fit if you like and then put them back in the Jeep that see's the streets on the regular.

post #21 of 31 Old 12-27-2016, 09:33 PM
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'd be happy to try out any squares you want to R&D.

White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
post #22 of 31 Old 12-27-2016, 11:02 PM
creepycrawly

2005 TJ Wrangler 

PM sent

You can't be first, but you can be next!
post #23 of 31 Old 01-01-2017, 07:12 PM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDextra
I have a 70 C10 that could use upgraded lights I can trial for you!
post #24 of 31 Old 01-02-2017, 06:06 PM
xxdabroxx
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Any news on this, I'd still like to get my hands on a pair.

post #25 of 31 Old 01-02-2017, 08:04 PM
TexasTJ
No Longer DD

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdabroxx View Post
Any news on this, I'd still like to get my hands on a pair.
He told me to send him an email with my information, but didn't give me an email address. I sent him a PM back asking for the email but no response. Not sure what's up.

If you can't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them!

May TJ of the Month 2015
post #26 of 31 Old 01-10-2017, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
HIDextra
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTJ View Post
He told me to send him an email with my information, but didn't give me an email address. I sent him a PM back asking for the email but no response. Not sure what's up.
Sorry guys a few have been selected and I was out all week with a fever. My apology because of these crazy weather. Texas i replied to you earlier for my email. Thanks bud!

post #27 of 31 Old 01-10-2017, 07:52 PM
TexasTJ
No Longer DD

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Glad you're feeling better, email inbound.

If you can't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them!

May TJ of the Month 2015
post #28 of 31 Old 01-26-2017, 04:43 PM
panathinaikos55
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Install & Review complete

Hey all... I just got these lights installed and took a stab at an install/review video on youtube. I attached the link in case you're interested in checking it out. There is a code in the video description that can be used for a discount on the HIDextra website if you'd like to purchase.

https://youtu.be/66d6hv96fbY
jjvw and HIDextra like this.
post #29 of 31 Old 01-27-2017, 05:17 AM
NIUPonyBoy

2007 JK Wrangler 

I realize I am late to the party... interested too, but do you have complementary fog lights too?

'15 Expedition EL, '12 Outback,'07 JK, '06 Mustang GT, '05 PowerWagon,'05 Freestar, '02 Yamaha
post #30 of 31 Old 02-02-2017, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
HIDextra
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy View Post
I realize I am late to the party... interested too, but do you have complementary fog lights too?
Hey! what kind of fogs are you looking for?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.