Value of 04 rubicon - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Value of 04 rubicon

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 11-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #16
huitzi
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i bought a 03 with 30k 5spd for 16,500

huitzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
JBDETJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavic
If your Sahara is paid off, I recommend regearing, putting a locker in the rear end (if you have Dana 44) and slapping a ProRock 44 up front. You'd save alot a coin and have something better than a Rubicon.
I have an 02 TJ 2.5cyl (didn't know I'd get in to off roading when I bought it) fully paid off great shape 72,000 miles. I put a Rough Country 2.5" lift with steering stabilizer and 1.5" spacers and 32/11.5 Pro Comp A/T on it. Can handle green and blues at Raush Creek but want to run blacks.

I was thinking of trading mine in for a Rubicon as well and would like your advice on what you say about modifying yourself vs getting a Rubi.

Don't have time to do myself so by the time I change out axles (Dana 44's on a 2.5?) add lockers and sway disconnect and re gear I just probably spent an extra $5-6000 I figure.

If I got $10k for my TJ trade in I'd pay the extra $6000 to get this Rubi. Sometimes you gotta pay for convenience.

I'm worried about buying from some random private seller and who knows what they did to the Jeep.

Comments? Could use the advice.

I was also thinking of checking out Adams Jeep in MD. They have an off road dept.

Thanks all.
JBDETJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.