Used LJ Soft Top Prices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Used LJ Soft Top Prices

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
BigWag
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Used LJ Soft Top Prices

I'm looking at getting a soft top for my 2004 LJ with a factory hard top. I have been pricing new tops till I saw a used factory soft top on Craigslist, but the guy is asking $600. Seems high to me, but I really have no idea what they usually go for, so I figured I would do a quick price check here before I make him a counter offer.

Yellow Jeep Club Member #70
BigWag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Too high IMO

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
auburnhunter
2006 LJ Wrangler 

It may be a little high. Was it a complete top with all the hardware, door surrounds, bows, etc?

Whenever I am thinking of buying something that is relatively difficult to find, I always say "well, I will check the price on the next one I find to see if it is too much". I say this in jest, because it may be a year or more before you find another one for sale that isn't a three hour drive to go pick up. Even then it may only be $50 less. I I could find a complete LJ top for mine within a one hour drive for $600 I would snap it up in a heartbeat. I have been looking for one for over a year now.
Unread 07-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
njrcj8
2013 JK Wrangler 

Guys here is one in Florida looks to be complete for 300 I do not know if he will ship. 1-561-644-4833. I was looking for khaki not black!
njrcj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

EDIT: sorry, just saw where you have a LJ, that makes things cost more and less available. My input below is not for a LJ.

Good luck.

It really depends on how patient you are. The top on my `02 was going bad but I got lucky and found a "never used" `06 top with all hardware and windows for $300. Then I sold my old set-up for $200.

Even if you can get a deal on an old top that includes the hardware, you can buy a new replacement fabric, still for less than $600.
Unread 07-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #6
MyJKU14
14JKUOrange

2014 JK Wrangler 

http://www.softopper.com/jeep-wrange...p-details.aspx Less than $600 and if you wait a little bit longer, there is a brand new version coming out that rocks!
MyJKU14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #7
floridajpr
2012 JK Wrangler 

I have the original OEM soft top from my 2006 LJ sitting in my shed. I am pretty sure I have all the parts for it and it is Khaki w/ the factory tinted windows. It may be a little dusty, though. If you want it, I will let it go for about $300 plus shipping.

On the build sheet they are calling my soft top and Hard top Khaki but it's really grey.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.