twm performance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > twm performance

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-20-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
wrangleryjman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

twm performance

i got an offer to work with twm performance, they make shifters for many different cars. i told them they should start making them for jeeps. somthing that has interchangable lengths to fit the persons needs. like if the shifter was too long or short, or if the angle would have to be set different so that the shifter wouldnt hit the center councle. the only thing we would need is for people to buy the product if it was made. is there anyone that would buy one or have any ideas of how to go about making them

thank keith

wrangleryjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Be careful how you word your statements. It almost sounds like your becoming a vendor for them. For now this thread is fine but if you start talking prices and shipping info, your going to need to become a vendor here on JF.

On a side note, having an aftermarket shifter that you could chose the size would be very cool.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.