Truck and Jeep Fest - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Truck and Jeep Fest

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 05-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
MEYJR
2013 JK Wrangler 

Truck and Jeep Fest

This weekend is the Truck and Jeep Fest in Dallas. I know 4wd Parts puts it on but does anyone know if it will be just their suppliers there or will there be other dealers there as well? I am in the market for a few things they do not carry and wondering if there might be dealers there with what I am looking for. I am going to check it out either way but if there is no chance of finding what I want I can go ahead and order it now.

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Deep Cherry Red, 2.5" Lift, American Racing ATX Thug Wheels, 35x12.5/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
MEYJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #2
ArticRubi
Arrogant SOB

2008 JK Wrangler 

I would steer clear of this. It will be full of 1/2 ton trucks with 10" lifts, 44" tires......and stock axles. ****** fest.

Build Thread

Need parts? Need product advice? Contact Jason at Krawl Off-Road
ArticRubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArticRubi View Post
I would steer clear of this. It will be full of 1/2 ton trucks with 10" lifts, 44" tires......and stock axles. ****** fest.
yeah goto galveston for topless day

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
MEYJR
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
yeah goto galveston for topless day
Really? Funny thing is my son (19) got invited to a baseball prospect camp in Galveston on Sunday. I should use that as an excuse to come down huh? What kind of festivities wil be going on?

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Deep Cherry Red, 2.5" Lift, American Racing ATX Thug Wheels, 35x12.5/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
MEYJR is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.