TJ vs JK! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > TJ vs JK!

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 07-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #76
bustedknuckle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wow people are sensitive when it comes to their jeeps. This is the internet. If you can't handle a little ribbing, GTFO.

bustedknuckle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #77
df04jeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonVette View Post
I'm a Jeep JK owner (and JK lover too). Personally, I think its the best Jeep the brand has ever produced. Much better than our TJ, YJ or early CJ. Many of us jk owners ought to know, we've owned prior models. I've been twisting lockouts looking before you were even a glimpse in your dads eye.

Judging your age (18) and the fact that you have open diffs, no armor or recovery tells me one thing, you don't know ****. Do all of us a favor, why don't you stay over on the Jr Jeepers site with the other kids and leave the heavy work for us men.

Thanks
I liked your quote, everything you said is what I meant from my quote, were suppose to be jeep lovers, and there shouldn't be all this mud throwing at each other cause we drive a different model year. Your right, some need to go back to playschool, and leave the grown up stuff to the grown ups.
df04jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #78
df04jeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustedknuckle View Post
Wow people are sensitive when it comes to their jeeps. This is the internet. If you can't handle a little ribbing, GTFO.
Boy you sure are a friendly person, there once was a thing called manners not so long ago. But now days newer generations just don't seem to have manners towards other people.

People are not going to like certain things in life, and that does'nt mean you should go around and share your dislike with everyone cause you don't like something, and frankly, no one wants to hear you complain about it.
Unread 07-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #79
Mantis212
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I had a dream...that one day jeepers of all age and year model could one day live together in harmony...
Unread 07-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #80
actionbastard
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by df04jeep View Post
Boy you sure are a friendly person, there once was a thing called manners not so long ago. But now days newer generations just don't seem to have manners towards other people.
ugh, i hate it when someone plays the generation card. get over it! i'm sure the older generation said that same about you.
Unread 07-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #81
df04jeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

QUOTE=Mantis212;11937050]I had a dream...that one day jeepers of all age and year model could one day live together in harmony...[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha, Yeah, thats what Im saying, lets quit being racist towards everybody.
Unread 07-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #82
JeepGuy813
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If I could afford a nice JK id have one. But I sure do love my tj and never regret buying a tj

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ = [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD TO PARENTS[/B][/COLOR]

1997 Jeep Wrangler Tj = [COLOR="RED"][B]SOLD[/COLOR][/B] and missed alot
JeepGuy813 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #83
bustedknuckle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

People are not going to like certain things in life, and that does'nt mean you should go around and share your dislike with everyone cause you don't like something, and frankly, no one wants to hear you complain about it.
Very friendly indeed. Some people in this thread can't take a little jab. Others can. Someone take a little stab at a jeep whether it's a TJ or JK and people take is as a personal attack. Then they come back with personal attacks. GTFO with that crap.

Funny you bring up generations. I hope that wasn't directed towards me, because you're not much older than I am. Maybe months.
Unread 07-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #84
df04jeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Very friendly indeed. Some people in this thread can't take a little jab. Others can. Someone take a little stab at a jeep whether it's a TJ or JK and people take is as a personal attack. Then they come back with personal attacks. GTFO with that crap.

Funny you bring up generations. I hope that wasn't directed towards me, because you're not much older than I am. Maybe months.
Meaning you should respect your elders...
Unread 08-01-2011, 02:55 AM   #85
tankinyj
2012 JK Wrangler 

i would like a JK... maybe in the islander or mountainer or rubi. but dayuuumm i love my YJ
tankinyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #86
talon282
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i looked at a jk at the dealer and i told the man tryingt o sale it to me i would never own one cuase i like my tj .a jeep shouldnt have a in dash nav system,power wondows and locks ,and all that other stuff.jeeps are to be basic and fun no frills
http://groups.jeepforum.com/Blue_Jeep_Club member #318 gunmetal pearl
talon282 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #87
Ripper3494
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taormina92 View Post
This thread is fail because YJs aren't involved.
agreed
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/alternator-welder-write-up-1301614/[/url]
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/tj-uppers-yj-half-doors-hard-top-installation-1417686/[/url]
RC vs BDS
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rough-country-vs-bds-1461555/[/url]
Ripper3494 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #88
Jeeper69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper3494 View Post
agreed
TJs and YJs are better than JKs-in terms of keeping the modeling in line with the willys MB, there ya go!
Jeeper69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #89
trw
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
there once was a thing called manners not so long ago. But now days newer generations just don't seem to have manners towards other people.
Even though this is way OT, I have met and seen my fair share of older generations who completely lacked any sort of manners and decency, it is utter hypocrisy to lay all the blame on today's generation. Where do you think the lack of manners came from? "not my little angel" is beginning to become a crisis.

Quote:
its a human thing

if you're going to poke at people and push buttons and expect them to just "take it" maybe you're the one that needs to "GTFO".

Whoever started the whole "hate on the new crowd" tradition was a little **** who shouldn't have bought a Jeep.
1978 Jeep CJ-7 - 304 V8, TH400 auto and quadratrac
2007 Jeep Liberty - Mother's Jeep, BFG ATs and....mud?
trw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #90
bustedknuckle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trw

Even though this is way OT, I have met and seen my fair share of older generations who completely lacked any sort of manners and decency, it is utter hypocrisy to lay all the blame on today's generation. Where do you think the lack of manners came from? "not my little angel" is beginning to become a crisis.

its a human thing

if you're going to poke at people and push buttons and expect them to just "take it" maybe you're the one that needs to "GTFO".

Whoever started the whole "hate on the new crowd" tradition was a little **** who shouldn't have bought a Jeep.
Did I poke at anyone? Facepalm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.