TJ full doors on eBay Shipping Available - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > TJ full doors on eBay Shipping Available

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Ki

Unread 09-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #1
dconley9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

TJ full doors on eBay Shipping Available

I have a nice set of black TJ full doors on eBay for $400 with keys. I willing to ship them UPS with them doing the packaging and insurance for the sale price. Shipping will be $250-350 depending on your location, or they can be picked up in Massena, NY. I would post this in the classified but I'm not allowed to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151123697918...84.m1558.l2649

dconley9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #2
dconley9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Still $400!
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
dconley9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

$400 and they end tomarrow
Unread 09-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Good price, surprised they are not gone yet.
Wheelin98TJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
dconley9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There are a lot of people watching and I'm sure they will get bid on, hopefully I can get a bid war going on . I would keep them but unfortunately wrecked the jeep and I'm jeep less and strapped for cash at this point.
Unread 09-21-2013, 08:04 AM   #6
dconley9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Auction ends in two and a half hours! Get them before their gone! Currently has one bid at $400, shipping is $250-$350 depending on distance from NY or you can pick them up in Massena, NY for free.

Tags
full door , full doors , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.