Somewhat disgusted with self... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Somewhat disgusted with self...

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
mbybee

I sold my first TJ due to rising costs (gas, some personal stuff), took me years to get over the funk from that.
I missed it every single day - and even though the replacement car had literally twice the gas mileage (Scion), it was more expensive to operate.

Finally ended up rebuying almost exactly the same car

mbybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #17
baritone_mike
1988 YJ Wrangler 

^^ I am going to take a road trip then. Gas here is $3.45 if your lucky.
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #18
Sahara988

Maybe sell your CJ5 for a grand or two or whatever it's worth then buy a car for 1500-2000? I know a guy had a 2005 Audi A4 with smoked taillights and a few subs in the back for like $3000 and thats an Audi!
Sahara988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #19
aussie1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Take it from someone who has sold their Jeep in the past, DO NOT DO IT! You will regret it. Just park it and drive it to the trails and back for awhile. Plus you said it is nearly yours and you will own it. And yes I did buy another jeep due to the fact that, when I sold mine, it was like all I saw were nice jeeps everywhere and it made me buy another one. It will cost you more in the long run, I promise.
Way of Life!
aussie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #20
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Buy a cheap used motorcycle.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.