So I May Be Buying a TJ - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-23-2010, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
TheDustMan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So I May Be Buying a TJ

In light of recent events regarding coolant in the engine oil of my Jeep not due to a blown head gasket, and me not wanting to mess around with fixing it, I have decided that I will just buy another Jeep. The one I'm looking at is an '06 TJ 4.0 6 speed with 40k miles. The dealership is asking 16999, which is about what KBB booked it at. I test drove it today, its in really good shape and the difference between the power of my current 2.5 4 cylinder and the 4.0 is pretty noticeable. Also, the thing has been babied pretty much its entire life.

I'll be hopefully trading in my '07 Dodge Dakota, and my '95 Jeep Wrangler on it. Shouldn't tack too much onto the final sale price. I owed 17k on my Dodge, and 1700 on the Jeep. But the Jeep will probably break even and I will probably get around 12k-13k for the Dodge. Hopefully it all works out, I don't want to have to leave the Jeep community

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.