SEMA: Prepping the Overland JK - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > SEMA: Prepping the Overland JK

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 05-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #31
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Is it just my eyes or do I see leafs on the back of this jk?

VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
Douglas S.

You do, it's a J8.
Unread 05-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #33
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas S. View Post
You do, it's a J8.
Ahh. Now I see.
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 09:41 AM   #34
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Now that I've got a white JKU, I thought it would be a good time to breath life into this thread.

Took delivery on 22-Feb. Swapped tires at the Alpharetta GA Discount Tire store. They gave me $120/tire for the stock minivan tires and pricematched the interweb on the new Cooper Discoverer ST-Maxxes in 255/80-17.

Took out the back seat and built a dog perch over the weekend. Good for the Wundermutt to wheel and cavernous space underneath and in back.
Laid down my old mat from the previous JK and some rubber diamond matting elsewhere.

The memory foam mat goes on when the dog goes in:

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #35
nwiTJdave

Awesome build so far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #36
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
Awesome build so far.
Well, his -- yeah.
Mine is just starting.

New eyes today.

8700 Evolution. The 6145s soon...

Lowbeam

Highbeam

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.