Originally Posted by djflyy
Sent him a message thanking him for an awesome CL ad. He's right around the corner from me. Good thread, technical or not!
Sorry guys, that post was meant for the unwashed masses, not those who actually knew about Jeeps. Here's the full writeup for those in the know:
- lovingly maintained, synthetic fluids throughout
- ~80K miles
- I'm a poser. Its never been seriously offroaded. Its seen some snow banks and a couple of fields.
- NEEDS NOTHING -- everything works
- Minor cratches in paint, especially hood (from clearing snow)
- minor surface rust new this year (nothing you wouldn't expect for the area)
- minor damage to front fenders from fender-bender accident (you have to be shown it)
- one rim dented, one rim discolored
- Factory Hard Top
- Factory Soft Top
- 33" BF Goodrich Tires
- Warn Front Bumper
- HighRock 4x4™ Rear Bumper with Class 2.5 Hitch, drop mount and ball
- Skyjacker Budget Boost 2" coil spacers and Shocks
- 1" body lift
- Scanguage II trip computer/guage and scan code reader
- Pioneer Stereo CD player with mp3 player input
- 2 amplifiers
- 2x12" JL Audio subwoofers boxed
- 8 Speakers (JBL)
- 33 Engineering Skid Plate/Transfer case mount (not installed) and drop-mount
- Warn M8274 Winch (not installed) with roller fair lead
- Bad Boys Air Horn
- Oversized rear tire mount
- Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
- Rugged Ridge 7 inch Fender Flare Kit
- 2 KC Daylighters 100W
- Allen Sports Deluxe 4 Bike Folding Carrier for 2" Receiver Hitch
- Sway bar disconnects (front)
- Extended sway bar links (rear)
- Trail Armor Corners
- Factory Rear Privacy cover
- Jeep Factory service manual
The only condition is you have to take everything, whether you want it or not.
Location: Northwest of Boston. If you are in New England I can meet you halfway.
Email me for further information and pictures.