Scoerd parts! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Scoerd parts!

Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 06-02-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Scoerd parts!

Talk about being in the right spot at the right time...

My hood got a bit bent up when I flopped at WITC a while back. While I was able to make it usable, I really wanted it right. A local 4x4 site had posted a FREE hood AND cowl from a newer TJ (with the single cowl vent opening).

I picked em up on Friday.

Now I need to find a place to paint it to match the TJ. Otherwise, if I put it on like they are now, I'd need to change my plate from KERMIT to TOUCAN. Not gonna happen.

Also, a friend sold his TJ, and he sent me some lights/brackets in trade for some stuff I had sent him. They are only mounted; I haven't wired em up yet.

Can't complain about it. So I scored a few things for the TJ; I'm pretty happy.

Then to finish up the weekend, as I was out working on the TJ, the brown truck arrived at my driveway. He had my Milt Sparks holster that I had ordered back in January!

Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
lespaul_custom
1993 YJ Wrangler 

prime and paint it flat black
The weird thing is that I thought I hear a minor bang, almost like a fart sound coming out of my Jeep, but I'm not sure what it was. It has never happened before the glue incident.
www.coosa.org white jeep club #1993 looking to buy complete rear seat belts
lespaul_custom is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.