Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 10:36 AM
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJnBC View Post
that's crappy to hear about their service.

Like the 2 above said, there are SO many options for the Jeep market. So it really comes down to Customer service and fast shipping in the end. Quality seems to be the same for some of the top companies so that's not the issue
Yeah, not so much.

I am Savvy
blackmagicbrakes.com
Knowledge does not equal understanding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 10:49 AM
Jerry Bransford
Administrator

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So it really comes down to Customer service and fast shipping in the end. Quality seems to be the same for some of the top companies so that's not the issue
I can't agree with that.

When you have a choice, buy American made.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 10:52 AM
TJnBC
2006 LJ Wrangler 

to each their own I guess.

I am big on customer service and fast shipping. So if I am being ignored from a company who has already taken my money, that is a huge negative.

Genright, PS, MEtalcloak , Synergy are all top producers that make quality Jeep products, to name a few....again imo. I am with AlaskJKHwy on this one

2006 LJR...the madness begins again

post #19 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 10:55 AM
TJnBC
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I can't agree with that.
You don't agree with anything I post...so that's not a surprise.

That's the good thing about this world, everyone has an opinion and their own experiences. So no one has the RIGHT answer, especially on this topic of what companies provide quality products.

post #20 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 11:01 AM
janesy86
2003 TJ Wrangler 

They definitely have some of the best products in the industry, quality design and construction, but the customer service certainly is lacking. They have eventually remedied any request/issue I've had, but it takes a while and multiple emails/calls to get in touch and keep the ball rolling. It's extremely tough to get in touch with them around this time of year as well, with KOH and all the prep work they put in for the event.

03' Rubi: 2" BDS, 1.25" BL/MML, Hylined rollin' on 35" MTR's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #21 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 11:01 AM
Trevlaw
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
to each their own I guess.

I am big on customer service and fast shipping. So if I am being ignored from a company who has already taken my money, that is a huge negative.

Genright, PS, MEtalcloak , Synergy are all top producers that make quality Jeep products, to name a few....again imo. I am with AlaskJKHwy on this one
That was one thing I noticed about dealing with savvy. I liked the fact that they didn't actually charge me until it shipped. They don't just take your money and leave you hanging, always the option to cancel the order.

As to Blaine's email situation, me just starting college they are very serious when it comes to teaching students how to write professional emails. I'm thinking that should've have been taught a bit earlier, like in highschool...
post #22 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Jerry Bransford
Administrator

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You don't agree with anything I post...so that's not a surprise.
Did anyone agree with what you said?
LumberjackLloyd likes this.

When you have a choice, buy American made.

post #23 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 11:43 AM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's unfortunate that these issues seem to arise from time to time. I think things have been better last couple years since Marty came on. I consider Gerald a friend, but he does have a lot going on. By far the best designs and products on the market IMO though. No comparison to the other "big names".

Romney in 2020!
post #24 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 12:11 PM
TJnBC
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Did anyone agree with what you said?
Seems as though some did..like AlaskaHWYJk.

But again everyone has their opinions...I can appreciate all of them. But customer service is key, because without Customers, your business is nothing.

post #25 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 12:17 PM
toximus
2004 LJ Wrangler 

While everyone is here , does anyone have a measurement on Savvy's LJ rockers? Only the "step" portion. I'm looking to order them up but want to make sure they'll fit nicely with some body trimming I'm looking to do.

post #26 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 12:18 PM
jjvw
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
I am more than willing to wait for what I believe to be the best of the best. All I ask for is to be provided some expectation for how long that might be without begging for an answer. My issue has now been resolved, btw.

2003 Rubicon

post #27 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 01:05 PM
LuckyLJ

I called twice and sent two emails to Savvy....no response.......so I went another direction and ordered JCR products.

I would still like to order some products from Savvy, but customer service is important to me especially for modifications that I may have questions about during the installation process.
TJnBC likes this.
post #28 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 01:35 PM
TJnBC
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLJ View Post
I called twice and sent two emails to Savvy....no response.......so I went another direction and ordered JCR products.

I would still like to order some products from Savvy, but customer service is important to me especially for modifications that I may have questions about during the installation process.
Brad over @ JCR and the rest of the guys are top notch for Customer service Tim @ TMR is another one who is always there for their customers whether it be order issues/ tech questions.

Tech questions are super important during a build process for sure...

post #29 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 01:43 PM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sales and tech questions are two different things. Seems like most of the issues that come up with Savvy are sales related. For tech questions, the best source is here on JF regularly and always answers the phone in my experience.

Romney in 2020!
post #30 of 79 Old 01-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Trevlaw
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
Quote:
Sales and tech questions are two different things. Seems like most of the issues that come up with Savvy are sales related. For tech questions, the best source is here on JF regularly and always answers the phone in my experience.
Especially when a lot of the products that can be bought through savvy are not bolt on, and often require various installation techniques depending on the nature of the build they're being used in
TJnBC likes this.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.