Rubicon "Imposter" Decal - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Rubicon "Imposter" Decal

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #196
RUBIRED08

I have taken several cars, and rebuilt one solid car ( 1972's: Buick Skylark, and Buick GS's)... The donor body was a Skylark, the engine, interior, tranny, etc were all from GS's... I felt ok with putting the "GS" emblems on it - but never misrepresented it in car events, or when I eventually sold it... But the car performed to GS specs... So - if you are willing to put the effort, money and time to build it up to a Rubicon, go for it... Anything less is a poser, as someone else expressed...

RUBIRED08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #197
Zombi
1999 TJ Wrangler 

A lot of hullabaloo over stickers in this thread.
Zombi's are in fact very unpleasant to be around, they smell, and bite--also, they eat babies.
Zombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #198
jjvw
Hipster Jeep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Back to life again? And again?

Guess who couldn't cross the Rubicon?
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #199
Ls1man2020
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zona- View Post
..or Spanish, but hey we all speak American here right?
Lmfao
Ls1man2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #200
Stonz
2006 TJ Wrangler 

To be honest, I haven't read the 100 plus posts. I will add that I removed my Rubicon stickers mostly because Rubicons are more attractive to thieves.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.