Rent a Wrangler? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Rent a Wrangler?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
tch85

Rent a Wrangler?

Hi All -

I'm looking to buy a YJ or TJ in a few months. I need to get behind the wheel of one and really get to know it, obv, but can't find a place that rents Wranglers, and I would hate to test drive a bunch knowing that I'm not ready to buy. Any thoughts or ideas? Or anyone in the Athens, Georgia area that wants to lend their YJ or TJ for a day?!! (Or meet up with me and show me the ropes) I could test drive a new one at the dealership, but don't know how much that would resemble the ride of an older model...

tch85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
asknight
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Go for a test drive at a used car lot that has one on the lot.... AFTER you've got the money to buy it. If you wreck it during the test drive, you're gonna have to buy it whether you wanted it or not.
asknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #3
jmichael99

Quote:
Originally Posted by asknight View Post
Go for a test drive at a used car lot that has one on the lot.... AFTER you've got the money to buy it. If you wreck it during the test drive, you're gonna have to buy it whether you wanted it or not.
thats what insurance is for
jmichael99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2010, 07:36 AM   #4
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, I'm telling you this for the purpose of a test drive, NOT a purchase, (you'll understand why later).

Head to the Jeep Preowned Store one day you want to make a drive from Athens. It's located half-way between Canton and Cartersville. They specialize in TJs, and I can almost guarantee you that they will have one similar to the one you're looking for (They usually have around 50 TJs on their lot at all times). Talk to the guy a little bit, BS him with prices or whatnot and make him seem like you're interested, and ask to take it on a test drive. When you get back, tell him you're going to go talk it over with the wife/fiance/gf/father/mother/God/whoever, and you'll be back. (But trust me, after you see their prices, you wont be back) But at least you got a test drive in a nice TJ

The Preowned Store, GA
Mike4ya is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.