JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Wrangler General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/)
-   -   Red cloud off road (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/red-cloud-off-road-1590753/)

WNUNEZJR 09-15-2013 11:03 PM

Red cloud off road

Has any one every been here its a place I heard about today in woodbrige va just want to know if its any good there website does not have many pics

vadslram 09-16-2013 06:31 AM

Never heard about it before but..

http://www.redcloudoffroad.com/

Looks cool. I might have to tune up the trailer and drag the YJ up to play.

I like that one day the whole place is closed for a private event and they warn there will be "Live Fire" in the area, KEEP OUT :-)

RalphTomaccio 09-16-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vadslram (Post 16044177)
Never heard about it before but..

[URL]I like that one day the whole place is closed for a private event and they warn there will be "Live Fire" in the area, KEEP OUT :-)

Yet, they say "PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FIREARMS. IF YOU ARE LE, PLEASE NOTIFY MANAGEMENT UPON ARRIVAL AT RCOR."

Go figure!

jason280 09-16-2013 09:19 AM

How would they ever know you had a firearm, unless you tell them? Its not as though they can search your vehicle.

WNUNEZJR 09-16-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason280 (Post 16048057)
How would they ever know you had a firearm, unless you tell them? Its not as though they can search your vehicle.

Mabe they just ask you it looks like a fun place to go wheelen. But i think you have to be 21 to enter.

MoeGravey 02-14-2014 07:08 AM

5 Attachment(s)
sorry to dig up thread. just moved to alexandria. went to R-COR a few weeks ago. didnt take a lot of pictures, but the area is awesome. plenty of variety in their 200 acres of trails. the Staff is friendly and helpful. I did a Copy/past from their registration page, check out the site for more details. R-COR

Quote:

In order to participate at an RCOR activity, the following steps must be adhered to:
First Time Attendees:
Select an event
Download the required forms (all passengers/drivers must submit forms)
Submit event payment via PayPal
By event day, submit completed forms to 10-8 Duty Gear
*See 10-8 Duty Gear address below

Repeat Attendees:
Select an event
Submit event payment via PayPal
Report to RCOR at Event Time

Restrictions:
Participant/Driver Minimum 17 years of age with Guardian/Parent On-Site
No pre-school aged children
No firearms are allowed at any time unless LEO (positive ID is required)
Must meet minimal vehicle equipment requirements
**See Minimal Vehicle Equipment List Page

Eckoh 02-18-2014 08:45 PM

i know lots of people that go there only because it is close to them. From what i gather its no reay difference then going to the George Washington National Forrest and doing the legal trails in there.

However i am not a huge fan of mud and that is what much of red cloud is.

WNUNEZJR 02-25-2014 07:07 PM

Sorry I have not been on here in awhile. But a guy i bought a roof rack from said it was not worth the money but idk I still have not gone.

captainauti 02-27-2014 08:37 PM

ok cant find where this is in va. my sister is in centreville. so we head there at times... would be nice to check out.

WNUNEZJR 02-28-2014 06:02 AM

Its kn woodbrige right off the commuter parking lot

captainauti 03-02-2014 06:11 PM

do you need to plan ahead or can you just show up one day? is it really worth it .... looks like a smal are under transmission lines. who owns the property?

WNUNEZJR 03-02-2014 06:16 PM

From what I understand a guy who owns a surplus store owns it.

greenejjeep 05-22-2015 11:35 AM

So I love Redcloud and was checking to see if they where open this weekend and to my supreme disappointment I got this message:

"Effective immediately, Red Cloud is closed. Those who have signed up for a membership will receive a refund of unused membership fees. As we are somewhat overtaxed with the closure of RCOR, please be patient. We will contact members via phone or email."

Anyone know what happen?

The time now is 12:06 PM.