Rear-ended headache - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Rear-ended headache

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 11-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Islander_child
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Rear-ended headache

I got rear-ended ny some loser in a lifted truck the other day. Naturally it did little damage to his truck but shoved my spare through my hardtop liftgate. Ive alrady found a new tailgate and rear quarter panels to replace but can not find parts for the hard top. I need the entire rear liftgate assembly and was hoping someone could help me find one.

Islander_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just get all OE equipment if you can, run his bill up. Any body shop should be able to help you.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #3
GRYDE001
2008 JK Wrangler 

can't you just find a whole new hard top? prob one on craigslist?

Then ship me your old one. lol
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Just get all OE equipment if you can, run his bill up. Any body shop should be able to help you.
Ditto... that is what insurance is for.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
93yjRed33s
1993 YJ Wrangler 

There is a hardtop without back glass on either the Kansas City or Texas craigslist listings seen it last night for like $150.00 pretty sure it was for a YJ. Search through the different cities near you I was just searching around for stuff close to me and seen a dozen or so hardtops listed

But ya easier to let the insurance get you set up with replacement
93yjRed33s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
liftgate

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.