Rampage Bowless window cleaning - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Rampage Bowless window cleaning

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
gbeckwith
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Rampage Bowless window cleaning

I've had my top for going two years and the only issue is cleaning the plastic. It might be the chemicals in the Japanese air here (not the only local Rampage with the same issue) but I get streaking that seams to have bonded itself to the plastic surface. Softscrub is no help whatsoever. Wondering if anyone else has the same problem, or at least cleaning problems, and how they solved them. Maybe Rampage can offer a suggestion. Maybe later I'll add a photo.

Thanks.

gbeckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
gbeckwith
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Rampage streaked rear window photo

Here's the image mentioned earlier.
rampagewindowstreak.jpg  
gbeckwith is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.