proper intro - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > proper intro

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
mitchf350
1997 TJ Wrangler 

proper intro

just feelin like i need to introduce my self. i posted a small little intro in the cj side of this forum. but anyways i started off with jeeps this past fall. my boss had me put together his cj7 350 chevy, i belive a sm 420 trans 77 axles with a six in spring over axle an a three inch body lift, runnin 35" bfg ats. fiberglass tub to. This past weekend i just bought my self a 1997 tj stock 4 banger with a five speed trans. As you all can tell i am pretty new to jeeps. i spend most of my time working on my 1962 triumph chopper that was also in a magazine called the "horse" . and screamin through chicago streets my 1999 v10 f350 super duty with 35" interco trxus getting 6.5 mpg with that . Thus the reason for the lil tj. but i plan on a 2" bb and some 31's or 32's. that should be good enough to tool around the trails. well enough with my drunkin typin. Im looking forward to all the info at tech that you all have to offer.

mitchf350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
amiller
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome. Your Tj will probably double the mileage of F-350...if you are lucky
amiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
mitchf350
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hell it has trippled it im getting about 20mpg city now. and do ing 0 to 60 in about a hour and a half. but thats ok slower is better for me, it calms me down alot. 80% less road rage.
mitchf350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
lilman
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome! Your stuck now.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads
  • An intro.... - YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (5 replies)
  • Newbie Intro - YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (5 replies)
  • Intro - TJ Wrangler Technical Forum (6 replies)
  • Intro - TJ Wrangler Technical Forum (3 replies)
  • new here Intro... - TJ Wrangler Technical Forum (7 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.