POR 15 or similiar undercoating? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > POR 15 or similiar undercoating?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 07-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Blueshoes2208
1999 TJ Wrangler 

POR 15 or similiar undercoating?

sorry for posting so many threads , buttttt..... im moving to galveston,tx for college in the spring, was supposed to be this semester but its not gunna happen, i was going to try and protect my jeep by having someone spray some por 15 on the bottom side to help with the salt and rust with the humidity, yes i konw it wont stop all of it but id like to try and prevent as much as i could. I noticed that the spray is rather cheap, but where do i go to get it sprayed on? any paint booth and how much do yall think it would run me? bout 200?

Blueshoes2208 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
POR 15 , rust prevention , cost , where

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.