Poor Service from Full Traction - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Poor Service from Full Traction

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

Poor Service from Full Traction

well i finally got my lift in today.. i ordered it from a vendor which then went through full traction.. well after a month i got it.. i been bs'd around alot.. im not blaming the vendor at all, not his fault.. heres what i got from my vendor what full traction told him..

1. ran out of coils.
2. out of Hydro Shocks. (so i upgraded)
3. oo were out of Gas Shocks too..

so my vendor got pissed and told me he would just order me the same shocks but just a different brand name.. so he got me the gas shocks from Rubicon Express which full traction and them use the same shock made by the same ppl.. so i finally got those shocks shipped yestreday.. and will get those next week...

its pretty sad full traction cant keep up with there stuff.. it will be very rare if i order another lift from them again..

has anyone else had any problems with full traction or is it just my luck?

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
BiGEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
VegasJeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Well it is pretty standard for a company to run out of products. in fact if you want to get technical he wait for a 4 door Rubicon JK was 5 times longer then on any other vehicle I have ordered from a manufacture. Not to mention I order a new vehicle every 8-10 months.

But in the last week I have placed an order with Bestop Backordered till the end of July
Placed an order with Fabtech Backordered till the end of June
Ordered through Bully Dog and they are a few days out....

It is a never ending cycle. Not every company can keep everything in stock ALL the time. Especially when there is not one company who makes all their parts. And when they do not they are at the mercy of the manufacture. THe springs and shock situation seem completely ok

Take when buying a vehicle for instance and their are "holds" on a vehicle with Mygig ( i am using this as an example) this is because Jeep does not make these radios and they cannot build this jeep till more radios are delivered form the manufacture.

SO to say your not using a company because something was not in stock is ridiculous. In fact down right stupid. Mainly because their products must be good enough and they are selling.
Unread 06-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
atomicmoose
Just call me Moose

Did the vendor let you know about the back ordered parts before you ordered?
atomicmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
Silver04TJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've had my Rubicon Express lift on for about 2 months now. When I started out I was gonna get the Full Traction 3" but the vendor I was going to order it from said it was on backorder... I canceled it and called someone else who told me the same thing and said Full Traction made a lot of promises to them about availability and has never delivered.... so I wound up ordering the RE 3.5" standard and I'm very happy I did. I've heard numerous stories like this on Full Traction. I'm sure there are a lot of people happy with their FT lift but I've heard a lot that were not happy with their customer service.
33x12.5x15 Cepek Fun Country II!!
M8000 Warn Winch with in cab controls
And the accessory every Jeep should have...DIRT/MUD!
Silver04TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #5
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

my vender told me there is a 2 week backorder.. so i ordered saying ok.. it will take that much time to get my tires in.. but i got everything now..

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]
Unread 06-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
-Rudy-
1997 XJ Cherokee 

It took about 2 weeks to get my kit delivered, I couldn't be happier though. It's a very nice product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
something big and fun
-Rudy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I am not a shill

However, for the record, every item I ordered from Quadratec has arrived the next day (typically I placed the order at lunchtime). Two times the item was back ordered , but arrived within 3 days (the last time, a backordered item arrived before the 'scheduled' ship date). They aren't the cheapest, but if I really want something, I can't complain about the deliverry.
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
BiGEN
2007 JK Wrangler 

i order from there all the time.. i get it in 1 or 2 days.. but i did just order from them and they do have this cb mount on backorder.. hasnt shipped yet..

VAJeepTrailDogs
[/color]

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.