Pic From My Monthly Meet And Greet.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Pic From My Monthly Meet And Greet..

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 10-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #1
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Pic From My Monthly Meet And Greet..

And a good time was had by all... in fact I think some are still having a good time there as I write this at 2am...

We usually don't post to many pics from this event buy here are some of the awesome RTI Ramp ROCO4X4 built for us to use at this monthly event..

And it was the first time I got to see my rig with the new fenders and armor on it!

See you next time, 11/18/08 for the next M&G.

Next month I will have a laptop set up to figure accurate RTI scores.

Oh and by the way...no one went higher up the ramp than RubiKong.

YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #2
WVUJeeper
2008 JK Wrangler 

What flares are those, and where can I get them? I want 'em! Much better looking than the awkward Xenons with the weird angled fronts!
BTW, what's with the "if you haven't driven one shut up" nonsense? How can we have a good internet fight if experience and knowledge are going to be a requirement?
'08 Rescue Green Unlimited X - Hard Top, 3.73 gears, Limited Slip, Infinity 7 speaker system, KC Slimlite Long Range, Cobra CB, Rough Country 2.5" BB, 35" BFG KM2's on ProComp 7089's. Fenderless and proud!

My build thread: HERE

RESCUE GREEN JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25
COLORADO JEEP CLUB MEMBER # 1001
WVUJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2008, 01:33 AM   #3
michaelmjc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Gotta say, not a huge fan of the whole car rock guards they have goin. Nice lookin' jeep, would love to find out where you got those fenders.
michaelmjc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #4
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUJeeper View Post
What flares are those, and where can I get them? I want 'em! Much better looking than the awkward Xenons with the weird angled fronts!
Off Road Evolution "EVO Armor"

LINK

The rocker armor is being installed tomorrow and the sliders put back on, then in a month or so will be doing the rear EVO Armor.

I will have more pics and info on the armor next week after I get back from Jeeptoberfest.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
Unread 10-22-2008, 01:37 AM   #5
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmjc View Post
Gotta say, not a huge fan of the whole car rock guards they have goin. Nice lookin' jeep, would love to find out where you got those fenders.
The Exo Skeletons are definitely an aquired taste... but these guys do some pretty intense wheeling and build these rigs for the trail only. They flop em all the time so it minimizes the damage.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.