Passenger side leak - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Passenger side leak

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 11-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
emiller15
2010 JK Wrangler 

Passenger side leak

Hi all,

Iv'e come across a few other threads on leaks, but they all seem to just end without any resolutions.

Bought 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr about a month ago. Woke up this morning after some snow/rain to find a puddle on passenger side floor mat along with a wet spot on the carpet next to the door. It seems like its making its way from where the corners of the top meet the door and making its way in at the bottom of the door (saw no drippage or anything around the roof on the interior).

I've had the freedom tops off once, and it has rained since i've had the jeep. I removed and re-installed the tops today so we'll see if that helps. If not, any suggestions before I go back to the dealer? Anyone know where to look next? The molding around the door all seems fine. I know its a few years old but I just dumped a ton of $$$ out to finally get my Jeep, obviously want it to be flawless for at least a little while, haha.

Unread 02-17-2014, 04:38 AM   #2
hckychk17

No suggestions on my end yet. I bought my 2011 wrangler brand new and it only started leaking a month ago to the point where there are puddles on the floor. So almost 3 yrs with zero problems then I went on vacation for a month and came back to a moldy jeep. The hard top we found today seems to be leaking on both sides where the square in the middle is. Taking it apart and resembling didn't work for me so now we are going to seal the roof. Let me know what works for you.
hckychk17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

I had the same problem on my 2012 I just ripped the carpet out and bedlined the floor.

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.