parking next to other jeeps - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > parking next to other jeeps

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:01 AM   #46
watkns
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveridesli View Post
gotta learn to wave too!

i heard mini coopers wave to eachother also...which i find slightly less appropriate.
I've got a TJ and a Cooper S! I wave at both in both, then again us southeners wave at just about everybody anyway

watkns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #47
DKilleen
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Came out of my house today to find a new friend parked in front of me.

Unread 08-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #48
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by watkns View Post
I've got a TJ and a Cooper S! I wave at both in both, then again us southeners wave at just about everybody anyway
I can imagine that the owners of real Minis (not the retro ones) probably cheer and shout when they encounter each other.
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #49
Xpress
1989 YJ Wrangler 

It's just like hanging with your buddies. Of course you're going to go and hang with them.

-1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, soon to be 5.2L
-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokar 5.2L, donor and rainy day driver
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
[QUOTE=mudsweatNgearz;21162729]Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.[/QUOTE]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the [B][I]RIGHT[/I][/B] of the people to keep and bear Arms, [B][I]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/I][/B]."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #50
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redo4x View Post
Here is mine at the beach.
Is this at the Food Lion in Salter Path?
JCJeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #51
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

At harbor freight picking up a machete and one of their d-ring tow points for my receiver hitch.

I got a great idea too. The jeeps had some of those screw in tie down points attached to the hard top. I could do this for my hardtop hoist!

Thanks for the idea jeeper

image-2621212435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #52
mitchrb1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yep, and it was towards the end of the parking lot. I went out of my way to park there. Mines the Black TJ.
jeeppk.jpg  
mitchrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #53
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

At the gym i workout at. My yj in the middle, my good friend's jk to the left and a buddy of ours restored 79 cj7 but he sold it recently for a jku.
image-1009247417.jpg  
Unread 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #54
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Jeeps gotta stick together...
p6172190-copy.jpg  
Unread 12-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #55
IH8PEPL
So glad its not a Fiat

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Sadly I never have jeeps park next to me... I do my best to park next to other Wranglers though
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #56
giggityjeeper
1990 YJ Wrangler 

^^ YA ine is usually so dirty and full of mud, NO one will park next ot it.....

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...-jeep-1050879/

family roll bar swap/upgrade..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/f...grade-1054753/

1990 YJ. SOA, OME 36R 3.5" lift springs, OME 5/8 greasable shackles, OTT high steer, Custom cage, team Rush, Posi, 33 TSL swampers
giggityjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #57
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

Circled the parking lot JUST to park next to these guys at work. I know the girl who drives the white one. Been admiring the green one but don't know who the drive is yet.

image-2692789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #58
WindsorRenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I was at the liquor store yesterday waiting in the lot while my wife was in there. I'm right my the door, first row, a spot on either side of me when this TJ comes rolling up, and it's almost like he went out of his way to park about 10 spots down. Then when he walks by he didn't even look over at me. I mean...I had my parking lights on, so he knew I was there.
My wife comes out and I tell her about it and she says..."oh, you poor baby" "You know" I say "if you had a Jeep you'd get it. Actually.....maybe you wouldn't. Get out, you're making the Jeep run funny"
WindsorRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #59
baritone_mike
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike481 View Post
I was eating lunch in my jeep at a taco bell one day with the doors off. Lady pulls up next to me and slams her door into my passenger side rock rail. She gets out and looks at her door then gives me a dirty look. I leaned over the seat and looked down at my rail then told her to not bother giving me her insurance info since her door is the one dented and not my jeep. She walked away cussing to herself.
I like it. I also hate people who can't park and don't care about other peoples stuff. I have to ask though was she a heavier lady, I just have this stereotype stuck in my head, and I am starting to think it is there because it is true?

Perfect example.

Anyway sorry for the off topic. I will park by other Wranglers/lifted Jeeps if I can find them, if not I will settle for any Jeep. I once parked next to a newer patriot with a trail rated badge and the mom gave her son a weird look when he said "look at the cool Jeep mom".
Unread 12-15-2011, 06:20 AM   #60
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baritone_mike View Post
I like it. I also hate people who can't park and don't care about other peoples stuff. I have to ask though was she a heavier lady, I just have this stereotype stuck in my head, and I am starting to think it is there because it is true?

Perfect example.

...:
Here in the glorious state of NJ, instead of yelling, she could just called the Stasi via the citizen snitch line.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.