I had to remove the garvin racks rear supports and brackets cause it interferes with the orfab brackets. Just need to fab and drill some new brakets to fix this. Everything else fit as it should. Hardest part of the job was removing tha factory torx bolts. Have to remove tailgate, hinges, right tail light, bolts for rear rollbar and canister thing behind taillight if you have one, to install. And drill about 10 holes.
I drove about 250 miles after the install and had no rattles so seems good to me. I put a few pics over on the jf facebook page. Was to wrapped up with the install to take "during" pics sorry.
01 TJ Sahara
6cyl. 5spd, D30 Aussie/D44 LSD,4.56 gears, RC2.5" lift, RC1.25" body lift, 33's
Soon to be streetrod