opinions needed, should i buy or not - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > opinions needed, should i buy or not

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 08-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

opinions needed, should i buy or not

well ya'll, i would become a new YJ owner but I can not decide. My brothers friend is selling his bone stock 95 with hard top, hard doors, 4 cyl 5 speed, 145k miles. Mechanically it is sound, all maintenance done etc. He said he would sell it to me for 1800 bucks. It is in nice shape, its goldish-tan witha tan tower. ANyways, i am having a hard time getting past the fact that its a 4 cyl, but its cheap. I have sold the jeep in my sig and i am thinking about selling my truck that I currently drive in favor for my beater which is paid in full and cheap to drive. In this case i would have money to spend but not exactly sure how much seeing as i am back in school for the next year or two finishing my degree. Do you all think it is worth it or hould i hold out and start with something newer and 6 cyl?

kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
rockman_JK
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im kinda with you on the 4 banger thing, but if I could find one for that price around here i would buy it 4 banger or not. I'ts worth that just to play with, IMO.
rockman_JK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.