Online Jeep stores - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Online Jeep stores

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Wakko_Evo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Online Jeep stores

Just wondering where does everyone shop around for Jeep items online? I'm fairly new at jeep and the only place I've been looking at is 4wd.com. Would like some more sources to compare prices and shipping and all that good stuff.

Wakko_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
Heath
2014 JK Wrangler 

Overall major distributors, 4WD/4wheelparts. There is a really great guy there I always call, that will ALWAYS call you back when he says he will, and will ALWAYS answer or find the answer to your questions, and NEVER BS you with a half-assed answer.

Call 4wheelparts number, extention 5410 Lance Laverty, tell him Heath from Jeepforum sent you. He will always give you the best discount he can, and will price match if you find it lower elsewhere.

For specialized things, I Like Savvy.
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
WV_Boltman
2011 JK Wrangler 

4wd.com, quadratec and 4wheelonline.com
WV_Boltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

In before the move (wrong forum). I use Streetsideauto.com because they have weekly promo discounts and free shipping.I use Quadratec.com because when I order by 2pm,it's delivered the very next day.
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
tangotag
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking into spending some money at http://www.northridge4x4.com/ are they GTG?
tangotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Just look at the vendor section of this website.
AKABOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangotag View Post
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #8
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Plenty of good retailers out there; plenty of bad, too. Depends upon what kind of parts you're looking for. There's mopar-parts-rock-bottom-pricing-dont-fear-jeeper, www.wholesalemopar.com (ask for "Jeep Club" pricing), and others for Mopar/OEM. There's Savvyoffroad for Savvy, Currie, Black Magic, etc. There's Q-Tec, 4WD, 4WheelParts, and others for plenty of other needs. I tend to use those vendors that support the Forum (as well as provide great service and pricing). What is it you're looking for?
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
STIFLER
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangotag View Post
I steer clear of the overgrown corporate crap like 4WP etc...
Unread 10-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
Wakko_Evo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_bosun
Plenty of good retailers out there; plenty of bad, too. Depends upon what kind of parts you're looking for. There's mopar-parts-rock-bottom-pricing-dont-fear-jeeper, www.wholesalemopar.com (ask for "Jeep Club" pricing), and others for Mopar/OEM. There's Savvyoffroad for Savvy, Currie, Black Magic, etc. There's Q-Tec, 4WD, 4WheelParts, and others for plenty of other needs. I tend to use those vendors that support the Forum (as well as provide great service and pricing). What is it you're looking for?
Thank you all for the great links.
I'm just looking for basic interior stuff like both interior door release handles. And a passenger side door seal. For a 98 TJ
Wakko_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #12
Maverickxeo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
I use Northridge 4x4 (the canadian distributor) and the owner is great. Ive gone down to his shop twice, and he always knows what hes talking about, has great prices, and seems to be a pretty honest guy. Doesnt hurt that he has a pretty awesome TJ build going on.
Maverickxeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #13
buickgnx88
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Rockauto.com has plenty of factory parts for every brand of vehicle, and they do have good pricing. Morris4x4.com is the Jeep specific site I use often, they also have a 10% discount if you use forum9 in the coupon code box. I have yet to have problems with either.
buickgnx88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
wesboy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko_Evo View Post
Thank you all for the great links.
I'm just looking for basic interior stuff like both interior door release handles. And a passenger side door seal. For a 98 TJ
jeepsareus.com
wesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #15
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

**** Sinister Fab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.