Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

One Car Too Far TV show featuring a TJ

79K views 721 replies 173 participants last post by  evanjeep 
#1 ·
Please help me support my buddy and his new TV show. They did 5 episodes and might order more if the ratings are good. Aug 19th on the Discovery Channel, its going to be fun for us Jeepers as well as any car guy.
Thank you
Here is the new teaser.

#6 ·
Yep, Bill Wu... my only friend in San Diego lol. I think I told you about his Jeep a while ago. I know you are not a JK guy but this thing is unreal. If you look at the other rigs he has for sale you will see that he and I have a lot in common :)
http://thehummerguy.com/?p=20

will def be checking this out! Looks like an awesome show!
Thank you!! After the Olympics and all the crappy TV this summer we deserve a show like this.

#9 ·
I don't get it. What ever happened to 'Stay the Trail'? This is all we need for the enviro-nazis to have more ammunition against the rest of us rule following off road community.

#15 ·
Thanks for the support!! I think its going to be a really fun show. Anything other than the woman's gymnastics thats been the plaguing the tvs around my house :brickwall . I'm also interested to see how an almost stock TJ does in some of these situations.

#22 ·
I'll check that out

#26 ·
Funny thing...on the Expedition Portal, Jeep section, many in the Overlanding community are upset with this show and my comments regarding some these folks.

I for one am looking forward to watch this show!
I read the thread... at least one guy gets it. ITS A TV SHOW!!! Reminds me of the people that blast Michael Bay movies for having too much eye candy. Its popcorn entertainment, not a re-imagining of Citizen Kane!

#25 ·
He just called Discovery to let them know about DirecTV and Dish network not having it on the 19th. Let me know if anything changes please. I'll update when I hear something. Anyone with cable out there? I wonder if the premier date is screwed up there too.

#39 ·
I just looked at Charter Communications (cable tv) and it is showing it will be on at 8P in my neck of the woods (west, Tn) The bad things is, I will be at work and can almost guarantee that I wont be able to watch it as I am a Paramedic and Im sure someone with a that doesnt truly need an ambulance will be calling us because they are to lazy to drive themselves or have someone else take them haha Hopefully I can watch it tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.