Oh for GOD'S SAKE... - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Oh for GOD'S SAKE...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-25-2009, 10:26 AM   #136
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCHIAN78 View Post
Have to go with #1 Pat.
Hahaha... I think so too.

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I]Jeep Girls Do It In The Mud![/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Shels06TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #137
Finaltheorem47
1992 XJ Cherokee 

chicks who drive jeeps = hot

The pink doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing as the driver or passenger.
Finaltheorem47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #138
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finaltheorem47 View Post
chicks who drive jeeps = hot

The pink doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing as the driver or passenger.
Werd......

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I]Jeep Girls Do It In The Mud![/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #139
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm a fan of #1 as well.

I'm one of the lucky guys who has a girl that wheels her jeeps too! She actually has more jeeps than me. LOL.

On a side note: Shels you need to check out our club. We are right in Salisbury, MD we also have our own wheelin land right here on the Eastern Shore! It will give you a chance to get your rig dirty!
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #140
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosJEEP View Post
I'm a fan of #1 as well.

I'm one of the lucky guys who has a girl that wheels her jeeps too! She actually has more jeeps than me. LOL.

On a side note: Shels you need to check out our club. We are right in Salisbury, MD we also have our own wheelin land right here on the Eastern Shore! It will give you a chance to get your rig dirty!
Whaaaaaa?!!! I had no idea! I'm totally gonna check it out... I'm actually goin' up to Salisbury this afternoon to have some new tires put on that the dealership promised me. The dealership is The Car Store in Laurel. Know of it?

Unread 03-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #141
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Do I... LOL. They have the monkey as their mascot. I am like 20 mins from there! If your driving up rt 13 you will literally drive by our 60 acres of private wheeling land!

Check us out on www.easternshorejeep.com

/end thread hijack
Unread 03-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #142
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Do I... LOL. They have the monkey as their mascot. I am like 20 mins from there! If your driving up rt 13 you will literally drive by our 60 acres of private wheeling land!

Check us out on www.easternshorejeep.com

/end thread hijack
Oh my bejesus... this is the BEST NEWS I've heard... well... since I've had the jeep itch! Next meeting at Ganger Mountain on the 13th? I'll totally be there.

Unread 03-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #143
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Sweet! Our next meeting falls on the 14th (2nd Tuesday of the month) at gander mtn. We usually show up around 7:00 p.m. to B.S. The meeting officially starts at 7:30 p.m.

BTW you might want to get that "jeep itch" looked at. I heard it lasts a lifetime, and just gets worse over time.
Unread 03-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #144
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sweet! Our next meeting falls on the 14th (2nd Tuesday of the month) at gander mtn. We usually show up around 7:00 p.m. to B.S. The meeting officially starts at 7:30 p.m.
Can I show up and register with the club then, or do I need to register before I come, or how does that work? I'm so excited!!

Unread 03-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #145
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Just show up. We will have applications and a ton of info for you. We have some other girl jeepers too, so you should fit right in.
Unread 03-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #146
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
BTW you might want to get that "jeep itch" looked at. I heard it lasts a lifetime, and just gets worse over time.
bwhahaha... didn't catch that the first time around...

Think I need some sort of cream medication to get rid of it?

Unread 03-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #147
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Just show up. We will have applications and a ton of info for you. We have some other girl jeepers too, so you should fit right in.
Sounds great... how many people come to these meetings?

Unread 03-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #148
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

It has varied. Last meeting about 30 or so. They have been getting more packed each month. The nice weather brings out more people. There will be plenty of jeeps there to check out too.
Unread 03-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #149
Shels06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

lol Mine's going to look so dumb compared to everyone else's! It's so.... stock. Haha.

Unread 03-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #150
LUCHIAN78
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shels06TJ View Post
lol Mine's going to look so dumb compared to everyone else's! It's so.... stock. Haha.
Whats wrong with stock jeeps? Id rather have a stock jeep than a modded H2.
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Default Jeeper Formerly known as #6[/COLOR][/SIZE]
"That kid is back on the escalator!" -Brody

[QUOTE=badoosh27;7196982]
Don't mess around when it comes to your nuts...[/QUOTE]
LUCHIAN78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.