Offroadtoystore & 33 Engineering is Kaput!-and so is my dough - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Offroadtoystore & 33 Engineering is Kaput!-and so is my dough

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs Dana 44!! CCOR 706-207-4140

Unread 01-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #106
BlackBellamy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukota View Post
Don't think that's a very good thing to post on an open forum.
Dude that is standard advice here. Go to the General Forum and start a new thread and post something like "I sent this guy $500 for a used ARB locker and he took the money and I never got anything, what should I do?" and your entire thread will be plastered by pics like this one:

The top and doors on this vehicle are designed only for protection against the elements. Do not rely on the top and doors to contain occupants within the vehicle or to protect against injury during an accident. Wear seatbelts at all times.
BlackBellamy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #107
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy View Post
Dude that is standard advice here. Go to the General Forum and start a new thread and post something like "I sent this guy $500 for a used ARB locker and he took the money and I never got anything, what should I do?" and your entire thread will be plastered by pics like this one:

What is someone questioning the great knowledge of the internet boards of Burn their house down. Well i guess we should burn his down first for doubting us! But yea man I can't count how many times I have heard that.

People need to be a little more trusting, Its not like we are on a convict and rapist forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Upon further reflection I've decided I've had enough of this BS and you are now on my ignore list.

06 Red Wrangler X 6 speed hard top
Ford 8.8 Detroit locked, 4 inches of lift, 33 inch BFG KM2's and some other stuff.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #108
BlackBellamy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I wish I could get a screenshot of that scene from a Fistful of Dollars where the Rojos set fire to the Baxter home and when the Baxters stumble out of the burning home they are all gunned down. That would become the standard "burn" pic on here
The top and doors on this vehicle are designed only for protection against the elements. Do not rely on the top and doors to contain occupants within the vehicle or to protect against injury during an accident. Wear seatbelts at all times.
BlackBellamy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #109
Fillergirl
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboyd View Post
See ya in prison. I hope it was worth it.
You can go to prison for cordial conversation?
Fillergirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.