Off Road Kit - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Off Road Kit

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #16
lilman
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgen251 View Post
Sheesh....didn't realize this was a CHRISTIAN Forum...lol.
Wow, it's funny to me that someone opposes beer on a trail and everyone makes fun of this guy but no one says squat to a person that does take it. Just thought I would point that out. Don't get so offended buddy. It's ok if someone out there doesn't drink. I promise.

lilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 12:21 AM   #17
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

You're welcome!
And since you're in Fla, they can be used to distract a gator as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida_gat0r View Post
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 04:52 AM   #18
florida_gat0r
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_YJ View Post
You're welcome!
And since you're in Fla, they can be used to distract a gator as well!
You saying I'm easily dis.... oh look! A sale on Swampers!
florida_gat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 04:57 AM   #19
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida_gat0r View Post
You saying I'm easily dis.... oh look! A sale on Swampers!
Actually I meant you could throw it at a gator if you get mired in the swamp and need to get out of your rig.

But the way you took it is much more humerous.
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.

Last edited by Brandon_YJ; 06-20-2008 at 12:07 PM..
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #20
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman View Post
Wow, it's funny to me that someone opposes beer on a trail and everyone makes fun of this guy but no one says squat to a person that does take it. Just thought I would point that out. Don't get so offended buddy. It's ok if someone out there doesn't drink. I promise.
Didn't get offended (hence the LOL).....I actually offended some people by taking that devil drink out camping.

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:58 AM   #21
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgen251 View Post
Sorry, I enjoy a few frosty beverages at the campsite after a day's worth of wheelin.
Nothing wrong with that. The whole wheelin and drinking thing just pisses me off. I never ment to imply that you were drinkin on the trail.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #22
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

We have what we call clean up rides a few times a year around here , we ride and pick up what others leave behind you wouldnt beleave some of the stuff we pick up .its a good time and sure makes us look good doing it and later we
88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
ONEMORE2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.