No Mirror law in michigan?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > No Mirror law in michigan??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 05-29-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
TCzyzak
2004 TJ Wrangler 

No Mirror law in michigan??

Does anyone know how legit it is to ride without side view mirrors? My mirrors are attached to my doors so when I take the doors off I dont want to get pulled over.. I know I could get some cheap mirrors but I am just curious on what the laws were

TCzyzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Unlimited04
Read tech links in my sig

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Its a stickie
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/list-state-mirror-laws-565361/
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #3
mdm
Farm Wheeler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

As a bike rider for several decades, I ask you to please not create blind spots for yourself just because the law might "allow" you to get away with it. There are several good options out there for replacing the door mounted mirrors when you run without the doors. Please get a set and use them.
Unread 05-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
DUKENEUTRON
2000 TJ Wrangler 

get mirror movers
DUKENEUTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
chefboyrdw

mirror movers?

tell me about these and where to get them. 2011 rubicon
chefboyrdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
RockMonster
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Relocate your factory mirrors with these handy brackets. The brackets piggyback your Original Hard Door Mirror to your Wrangler windshield hinges. Stay legal on the street when you go to full soft doors. Sold in rich black powder-coated pairs, these brackets reuse all factory hardware at installation. Each version accepts mirrors that originally mounted to the door hinge. $34.99
GOOGLE^^

or just go get a set of junky mirrors and relocate them to your top door hinge. you should never run without atleast a driver side mirror.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.