New Wrangler Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > New Wrangler Owner

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 08-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
jresch10
1989 YJ Wrangler 

New Wrangler Owner

Current owner of a 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade. Today I added a 1989 YJ to my collection.

1989_yj.jpg  
jresch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
kashoggio

Congrats

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/2004-tj-rubicon-skittles-build-1152944/"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Lime"]MY JEEP BUILD [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=226258"]ITEMS FOR SALE [/url]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/polish-jeepers/"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]POLISH JEEPERS CLUB[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/url]
kashoggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Good for you! Locate the trackbars and swaybar and recycle them. Your back will thank you.
Unread 08-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
jeepjerryp7m8
1982 CJ8 

Nice looking Wrongler! The square headlights will grow on you. I can't imagine getting rid of my YJ beater even tho I have a TJ in the garage.
You'll have fun with the YJ. Get that top off and drive!
Jerry
Just checked your profile. 2 things that every REAL Jeep has had since the beginning; 4 cylinders and leaf springs have fon with it.
jeepjerryp7m8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
jresch10
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Good for you! Locate the trackbars and swaybar and recycle them. Your back will thank you.
Thanks for the tip. Looks like the rear track bar was already disconnected. Not removed, just disconnected on one end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepjerryp7m8 View Post
Nice looking Wrongler! The square headlights will grow on you. I can't imagine getting rid of my YJ beater even tho I have a TJ in the garage.
You'll have fun with the YJ. Get that top off and drive!
Jerry
Just checked your profile. 2 things that every REAL Jeep has had since the beginning; 4 cylinders and leaf springs have fon with it.
As soon as I get my new brake lines in and installed I'll be driving it. It had a bad brake line in the front so I'm going to go ahead and replace all of them.
jresch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
fillerup
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Very clean looking Jeep. Nice find.
fillerup is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.