new vehicle - how many miles is acceptable? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > new vehicle - how many miles is acceptable?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 05-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #61
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm View Post
You are a forum moderator, and thats your stupid answer? If I wanted a used car I would have bought one. If I wanted one that people had test driven I would have bought one off the lot 4 weeks ago. Now you can kick me off the forum because I have no time for these kinds of stupid answers. So my comment to you is gfys .... u can cry like a little girl now and ban me. Have fun doing it !
What if I do it?

4 people test drive it leads to 50 miles. Stop crying like a little girl

But really, your going to complain about 50 miles? Jeep is testing your Jeep to ensure its up to their standards. Quit your whining. Your going to put probably double that or more on the first week of ownership.

edit: Oh and good luck getting a "new" vehicle with 0 miles on the odo.

Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:05 AM   #62
Rproject
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

7 pages? And I'm adding to it? Must have been a slow weekend. LOL

If you're buying your brand new Jeep to use it as a Jeep, there is nothing the factory is going to do to it that will compare to the paces you're going to put it through. If you're buying it to haul your golf clubs, you're buying the wrong SUV.

The "sideways" build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/r...hread-2164793/
Rproject is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #63
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrama View Post
Lol I can see at the end of this all the Jeep coming in with 10 miles on it, Chrsyler isn't known for their effort in quality control, they probably took it to burger king and back, decided it worked and passed it
Chrysler don't own jeep fiat does
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #64
joe108
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I would not want a jeep that has been "tested", and no one in the Jeep chain can tell him what that means?, no thanks, test someone elses jeep, and let the 3/36 warranty take care of any testing if needed.
If he is paying $40,000.00 + for a special order he should get the jeep HE wants, with as few miles on it that HE thinks is reasonable.
His money, his choice.
joe108 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #65
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe108 View Post
I would not want a jeep that has been "tested", and no one in the Jeep chain can tell him what that means?, no thanks, test someone elses jeep, and let the 3/36 warranty take care of any testing if needed.
If he is paying $40,000.00 + for a special order he should get the jeep HE wants, with as few miles on it that HE thinks is reasonable.
His money, his choice.
it sounds like you've never been around a stealership

either way, it isnt his till he takes delivery. if he doesnt like it, order a new one
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #66
Adam013085

Wow, I am getting a kick out of reading this thread. It is turning into a ***** fest like most threads that are more than 2 or 3 pages long end up like. Keep it up it is entertaining
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #67
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Chrysler don't own jeep fiat does
Jeep is a devision of Chrysler group llc. Chrysler group llc is owned by fiat. Jeeps are still a Chrysler vehicle/brand
Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #68
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concolour View Post

Jeep is a devision of Chrysler group llc. Chrysler group llc is owned by fiat. Jeeps are still a Chrysler vehicle/brand
Well ****
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.