new toy for garage! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > new toy for garage!

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 01-08-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
79CHKCHK
2001 TJ Wrangler 

new toy for garage!

gonna start rebuilding the engine in the 79 cherokee...but i also found another amc360 from an 84 wagoneer that i want to put inn the tj eventually. anyway, i started the project buying this...

first the 360...then the th400...then the QTthe the D44s in the cherokee. once those are done, ill think about interior and exterior! after that, the second 360 will go into the tj. im what some call...stoked

79CHKCHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
JeffinWesternWA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Tough to do a build w/o one! Did a Pontiac circa '77 400 W-72 w/ my friend who had one, makes puttin motor together FUN again!
Unread 01-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
Mud-Hunter
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! Not near ready to go that deep. Good luck.
Mud-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.