Need opinions on Snorkel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Need opinions on Snorkel

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Joemon11
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Need opinions on Snorkel

I see a 99 TJ snorkel made by "Alien Snorkels" on eBay going for approximately $170 including shipping is it a known and reliable purchase or should I look into another type?

Joemon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

If you needed to ford water deep enough to necessitate a snorkel, picking the right snorkel kit would be the least of your worries.
Unread 10-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Do a cowl intake/ hummer mod. Looks pretty cool. What's your goal? Colder air or higher intake?
loganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
90DesertTanYJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Just make sure you check the kit thouroughly to make sure it is complete and you dont have to purchase any ducting or connectors under the hood. The extra stuff will drive up your purchase price quickly if the kit isnt complete. At $170, it sounds like something is missing if its a new one. Most snorkel kits are double that.
90DesertTanYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.