Need feedback. mechanical work done at 4wheel parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Need feedback. mechanical work done at 4wheel parts

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andAdvance Adapters SYE KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-28-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
Caitlingirl

Need feedback. mechanical work done at 4wheel parts

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with any mechanical work done at 4wheel parts? I need a ball joint replacement, track bar adjustment and brakes done on my 2010 lifted JK. Are their prices pretty competitive?

Caitlingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to Wrangler GD Forum.

The forum you posted in (JeepForum Announcements & Comments) is for questions about the forum and for help with using the forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:12 AM   #3
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Where are you located?

For the most part, 4wp sucks.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
Spank
2012 JK Wrangler 

Find a local 4x4 shop that has a reputation with Jeeps. I have yet to encounter an employee at 4WP that knows what they're doing, why they're doing it, and how it should be done. And those are just the guys behind the counter.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.