My wife calls it my mid-life crisis... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > My wife calls it my mid-life crisis...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #31
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCitizen View Post
Mid-life crisis? No such thing. It's a concept created by the feminist movement to rob a man of any joy he may experience between the ages of 30 and 60. Especially if it involves spending more than $10 on himself.

Man: "Hey, look at my new Harley (or jeep, or boat, or any item that costs more than $10 and brings him joy)! Now that the kids are gone, and I'm not shoveling money out to everybody else, I can finally afford my dream."

Any nearby woman: "Mid-Life crisis!! Mid-Life Crisis!! You're having a Mid-life Crisis!! You are a malfunctioning silly buffoon trying in vain to recapture your teen hood!"

Man: (hangs his head wishing he'd said nothing)

A woman does the very same thing and everybody is like "You go girl! You are discovering yourself and finally stepping out there! You are so awesome!"

Whew! I feel better now. Thanks for indulging me.
HAHAAHAH SO TRUE

BCrawford64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.