Line X on fender flares - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Line X on fender flares

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 01-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
ballallday89
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Line X on fender flares

Does anyone have line X or herculiner on their flares? I met a kid last night at a Rush event for my fraternity and he has a JK. He had Line X coat them and they turned out pretty sick. Im sure its nice when going offroad, not having to worry about scratching your plastics or paints.

So does anyone have them done? if so, pics please

ballallday89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
Lumpymayo
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My only concern with doing that is Herculiner fades when its in the sunlight. Could get annoying having to touch it up every couple of months.
Lumpymayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
ballallday89
1998 TJ Wrangler 

That sucks, does it fade fast inside if you keep your top on?
ballallday89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Loose Screws
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I had my top and flares Line X'd at the same time. The flares were priced at 125 or so and 300 for the top. Note: if you do not remove the flares the price will go up a lot due to extra labor masking. For a little over a hundred with a lifetime guarantee I think it was a great deal!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.