Ktk - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Ktk

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 06-19-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
ktk

Ktk

I am a new jeep owner and was curious if there is a recommended product(s)specifically used to clean the vinyl top and plastic windows on my TJ.

Thx.

ktk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
red rubi
So long pal!

2006 LJ Wrangler 

welcome! I use water and mild car wash soap you can use a brush on the top too, just use good sense about it. I usually go to the self serve car wash but I don't use high pressure directly to the top and never on the windows. Bestop sells a "conditioner" for the top, I had my suspicions but bought it any ways. It looks, smells and works just like armorall, just costs more Rinse the plastic off before you wipe the windows. I would rather have them dusty then scratched
red rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Clean? I'm unfamiliar with this word when it comes to my Jeep.
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.