Jerry Bransford Jeep Fund - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Jerry Bransford Jeep Fund

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Closed Thread
Unread 04-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #241
Nick
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
ahh, but I fail, because I am in fact, a TJer. Someday I will meet some peoples from JF.
Good point.

2001 WJ | 4.7L V8 | Utah Jeepcrew #19 | Hemi Club Member 60

1990 White XJ Laredo [Sold]
2000 Silverstone XJ Classic [Sold]
2006 Dodge Charger RT Hemi [Sold]
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee [Current]

Xbox Live gamertag: XJ Nickk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcMuff View Post
Banned for being the cooler Nick
Unread 04-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #242
Alkaline
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ooh! (insert light bulb here) I think I may have figured it out!
My guess is that it has some "knoweledgable" or "wily" upgrades......

'98 TJ (toy), '91 XJ Briarwood(DD)
Unread 04-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #243
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
Ooh! (insert light bulb here) I think I may have figured it out!
My guess is that it has some "knoweledgable" or "wily" upgrades......
I think it is a friendly Jeeper. He may not have those elegant ideas, but he has to have the best products because he destroys everything. (you should get the change from that)
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #244
sardog12
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think I just figured out which one it is. Black. 2004. All the extras to get it started already. Yeah, I think that's it. There was also a hint in the thread, if I am looking at the correct one.

But doesn't it already have a winch on it?
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #245
billymac4511
2002 TJ Wrangler 

J.B., I'm glad to hear your positive tone back once again. Right after you lost your rig, your posts just had this dark cloud around them. (No offense, it's completely understandable! I'd be just as bummed myself!)

Now, reading some of the stuff you're posting... it's like reading a little kid's description of what they feel like right before Christmas. I don't know if anyone else noticed it or not, but your inflection in the last post you put up seemed ... well... exuberant.

Who can blame you.

Makes a guy feel good when he knows he helped someone out... Can't wait to see the new rig Mr. J.B. Hopefully it's going to help you get Savvy once again!
Unread 04-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #246
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have noticed his posts weren't as peppy as usual. Once he had a Jeep lined up that was looking like it was a go, he got his old flair back.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 04-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #247
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardog12 View Post
But doesn't it already have a winch on it?
It did have one but it got moved to a different Jeep. You might say he has small assortment of Jeeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac4511 View Post
J.B., I'm glad to hear your positive tone back once again. Right after you lost your rig, your posts just had this dark cloud around them. (No offense, it's completely understandable! I'd be just as bummed myself!)

Now, reading some of the stuff you're posting... it's like reading a little kid's description of what they feel like right before Christmas. I don't know if anyone else noticed it or not, but your inflection in the last post you put up seemed ... well... exuberant.

Who can blame you.

Makes a guy feel good when he knows he helped someone out... Can't wait to see the new rig Mr. J.B. Hopefully it's going to help you get Savvy once again!
Yeah really, I tried to remain "up" sounding during the early days after the theft but it was hard, especially thinking about how much my insurance company was not going to cover. Ever since I got the final payout and the very cool Jeep I'm buying popped up, I'm doing a lot better now. I can't wait for Saturday!

By the way guys, don't leave all your cool Jeep stuff in your Jeep as I had been doing for years. Tools (LOTS of tools), IPOD, field-grade first-aid kit, big box of Jeep bolts & nuts, spare parts, recovery gear, etc. Leave it in the garage and load it up when you need it. Losing a Jeep is bad enough, losing it when it is jam-packed with years worth of cool stuff is quite another.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Unread 04-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #248
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
It did have one but it got moved to a different Jeep. You might say he has small assortment of Jeeps.

Yeah really, I tried to sound "up" during the early days after the theft but it was hard, especially thinking about how much my insurance company was not going to cover. Ever since I got the final payout and the Jeep I'm buying popped up, I'm doing a lot better now. I can't wait for Saturday!
By the way guys, don't leave all your cool Jeep stuff in your Jeep as I had been doing for years. Tools (LOTS of tools), IPOD, field-grade first-aid kit, big box of Jeep bolts & nuts, spare parts, recovery gear, etc. Leave it in the garage and load it up when you need it. Losing a Jeep is bad enough, losing it when it is jam-packed with years worth of cool stuff is quite another.
Well I hope all goes well on that TJ you are looking at. I wish it would have let me donate but it wouldn't let us Canadians donate and money. Please post pics if all goes well with that TJ
Unread 04-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #249
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Since we are getting closer to the reveal day, I wonder if you wanted to let out a few more hints, Jerry.

The license plate wouldn't happen to be 6HBA807 would it?
Unread 04-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #250
therdlesstravld

I'm going to go out on a limb and throw another cause out there just because it's so close to the heart so don't burn me at the stake. Check out the LLS, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society if you want to donate to something and cancer is an issue in your life. They do kickass stuff for survivors and patients and I'm doing the whole fundraising thing by running the San Diego marathon this June. Keep up the work JF you guys make it easier to be a good person when you see this kind of thing going on!
Unread 04-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #251
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Where is the jeep Jerry?

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
Unread 04-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #252
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

It is still early here. It is earlier there, and he has a 4 hour drive I believe. I bet he will post later.
Unread 04-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #253
jtpaintball70

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
It is still early here. It is earlier there, and he has a 4 hour drive I believe. I bet he will post later.
Stop your logic, it had no place here

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
Unread 04-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #254
SpeedJeep
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have any extra money but I can send him my old "the club" steering wheel lock and a relay so he can wire a fuel cutoff on his new ride. =)
Unread 04-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #255
EvilM0nkey
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Going in the Sig. very true!
Good luck with the new Jeep!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.