Jeep mechanic in San Diego - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Jeep mechanic in San Diego

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 10-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
YJ_Wrangler_95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep mechanic in San Diego

Hi all, new to the forum and the San Diego area. Need to take my 95 YJ to a good mechanic, and I'd appreciate any suggestions of places in the SD area.

It's completely stock, except for taking the sway bars off, but I take it off-road as often as I can. Gas pedal is intermittently non-responsive (for a split second) when I accelerate quickly, and there may be a leak somewhere since my gas milage has significantly dropped. First noticed it after my last trip out where I got stuck a couple of times.

Thanks again for any tips on a good mechanic!

YJ_Wrangler_95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.