jeep lift kit install on truck-u - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > jeep lift kit install on truck-u

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #16
alvinl
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I have watched Truck-U a couple times. The thing that strikes me the most about that show is I cannot remember ANY of the projects I have ever seen them do. None, I could not tell you a thing they have ever done. Now Trucks! or Xtreme 4x4, those shows make an impression and leave you with something to look forward to next time. I even buy the Xtreme 4x4 shows on Amazon Unbox.

http://www.venemousduckracing.com
alvinl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 09:44 PM   #17
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinl View Post
I have watched Truck-U a couple times. The thing that strikes me the most about that show is I cannot remember ANY of the projects I have ever seen them do. None, I could not tell you a thing they have ever done. Now Trucks! or Xtreme 4x4, those shows make an impression and leave you with something to look forward to next time. I even buy the Xtreme 4x4 shows on Amazon Unbox.
Thats because they actually do projects, truck-u loves changing oil and pushing duplicolor products and thats about it. Ian from Extreme is actually even a member on the Pirate4x4 forum.
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #18
TheMasterChief
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody heard that stuff about Pirate TV? Apparently Jess is gonna be hosting that.
TheMasterChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #19
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinl View Post
thats because truck u always does CAIs, exhaust, nerf bars and crap like that
Unread 11-17-2008, 04:03 AM   #20
76flh
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
the dude with slicked back hair was at a local mudfest filming, he looks like a tool, but people were flocking to him. BTW: this is so not tech. i see this being moved
your right, not tech. my bad. somebody please just delete this thread. thanks
76flh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.