Jeep gufts for kids - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Jeep gufts for kids

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep gufts for kids

My niece is 3 and nephew is 1 1/2. I need some ideas for Christmas.

My niece loves my jeep and knows "uncle's jeep" so I want to get her something. All the jeep toys I've seen suck. Any ideas?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
gunshw301
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep t shirts are always a good gift. Also check out etsy and search jeep. There is a bunch of custom and crafty jeep stuff....jewelry, ornaments, wooden jeeps etc. happy shopping.
F/S Dana 35, 4:10, open make an offer, local pick up only, will not ship. 3-8-13

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-94-b-g-yj-1034888/"]My 1994 yj build page[/URL]
gunshw301 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
Rproject
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

allthingsjeep.com

tons of gifts in all price ranges for all ages. I've nearly blown a paycheck there this year.

The "sideways" build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/r...hread-2164793/
Rproject is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rproject
allthingsjeep.com

tons of gifts in all price ranges for all ages. I've nearly blown a paycheck there this year.
Great site. Looks like the nephew's getting some jeep garb...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.