Jeep Envy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Jeep Envy

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
SmokingTurtle
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Envy

I hope I'm not the only one, but every time I see a Wrangler, I think "I think my jeep looks better, but I wish I had their (insert item) on mine". Almost every one I see, I find something that I want to throw on mine.

SmokingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
englane
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I see a lot of stock Wranglers around here, so I don't think it very often, but every time I see a nice lifted Jeep, or someone with nice tires, I have to stop and check it out to see if there is anything on it that I want to use on mine.

I think it's just the fact that I always want to do something more. Especially now, because I'm way to close to stock...
Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle #101
englane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

No, it's only you.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wow, a thread this awesome should have went to advanced tech.
Unread 12-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

so many jeeps in our town no one cares. I bet i can count 20 jeeps just going down town in 3 miles. jeeps are so common here you would think its a 4x4 mecha
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
mcannon111
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff
Wow, a thread this awesome should have went to advanced tech.
Hahahahaha i completely agree.Would give you a thumbs up but can't do it on my phone

live in sc? join [COLOR="Blue"]OffroadSC.com[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/silver-bullet-1249782/"][COLOR="Silver"]The Silver Bullet[/COLOR][/URL]
mcannon111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.