I finally feel your pain - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > I finally feel your pain

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 09-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

I finally feel your pain

Weathers supposed to turn bad so top just went back on on the 4runner :c

What's your guys limit for running topless? Rain? Weekend of thunder storms? Three feet of snow?

Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

These things are supposed to have a top on them?
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
panthermark
2013 JK Wrangler 

I've only had my top "fully" down a couple of times. But it is in Sunrider mode with the rear window unzipped 99% of the time (when I'm by myself). The nice thing about the Sunrider mode on a 4 door is that it opens the top up over the front AND rear passangers....so there is a lot of sun. I also rock a full Spiderwebshade. An 11 week old baby put the kabosh on topless/doorless driving.

But even without the kid, the soft top will be up in the rain or snow, and the hard top will be going on at the end of the month.

I see why I'm a loner....and I love it!
panthermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark
I've only had my top "fully" down a couple of times. But it is in Sunrider mode with the rear window unzipped 99% of the time (when I'm by myself). The nice thing about the Sunrider mode on a 4 door is that it opens the top up over the front AND rear passangers....so there is a lot of sun. I also rock a full Spiderwebshade. An 11 week old baby put the kabosh on topless/doorless driving.

But even without the kid, the soft top will be up in the rain or snow, and the hard top will be going on at the end of the month.
Wish I had a soft top, lol. My hard top is upwards of 150lbs. But they're so dang expensive >_<
Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
turtle_smoke
2010 JK Wrangler 

Used to my top would be down all the time, I could run outside and put the top up at work if rain was imminent. If the chance of rain was 30% or greater then the windows would be in the back. Otherwise, a quick pop up shower I might pull the top back up to keep the seats dry (I hate a wet butt).

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark

I love the sun rider option. My 3 year old is in love with the Jeep, but doesn't like the son shining in his eyes. So I ride with the front portion back and the back window unzipped. He loves it and I don't have to worry about him getting burned or too much wind.
Unread 09-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
Drix
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My Top stays off most the summer and on most of the winter. warm=no top cold=top
95' YJ 4" lift 33"x12.5r15's D30/8.8 locked with 4:88's
USMC Jeep Club #6
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
grogie
Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I would think Calgary would only be about a month?!

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.