What would be the best way to go about determining the value of my TJ? I am looking to sell it to get an LJ or CJ8.
What I paid for it is definitely not what it's worth now and it has plenty of aftermarket stuff on it. Probably $7k retail worth of parts and accessories. Really, I just don't want to ask too much so that no one contacts me about it. I also don't really know what to ask for it, period.
If you would like to give me some input, I will list what it's got.
1997 TJ, Sport. So, 4.0L engine.
- 4 inch Rancho Lift kit, flexes very well, as the pictures show
- Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks, these aren't new, probably 4 years old, still adjustable.
- Sway bar quick disconnects
- Heavy duty steering stabilizer
- 33x12.5 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar tires, includes a matching spare. 18k miles on these tires, with a new spare, and only ~7k on the right rear(got a flat, warranty replaced it)
- Mickey Thompson SideBiter® Alloy Wheels, again, matching spare
- Bushwacker Flat Style Flares
- Olympic 4X4 Products Generation II Dave's Rack
- Smittybilt Front SRC Bumper for the JK, modified slightly to fit a TJ
- Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch
- Rugged Ridge Polished Aluminum Air Intake Kit
- Two Hella spot lights
- Rear Corner body armor
- Rocker guards
- Hard Top, Black
- Extended Stainless Steel brake lines
- 3.73 rear with a limited slip differential, Dana 44 rear, Dana 30 Front.
- 209k on the body and frame. Engine was rebuilt before I bought it, so I was told. Means there should be about 70k miles on the motor.
- It has a drop in, tough plastic liner for the entire tub
Here's a picture of it, in it's current configuration: