How to build up? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > How to build up?

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 10-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
trout_champ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

How to build up?

So how should I build up my Jeep? A lift, then armor, then winch? Or winch, armor, then lift? Or armor, lift, winch. Or any other combination you guys can come up with.

Thanks
Randy

Unread 10-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Hurley91

Lift, Winch then Armor. Just my
Unread 10-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Lift, winch, go wheeling, hit tree, then band aid/armor.
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wheel stock with 31s and get familiar with your jeep, buy armor and winch, get stuck and familiar again, then buy lift and tires suited to what and where you are gonna wheel.

Wheel your jeep and figure out it's and your limitations then build to what you will be doing. IF you feel you need longarms and 35 inch tires..save for that and skip the stage build ups.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach

Last edited by 2006_Sport; 10-03-2009 at 10:08 AM..
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.